Win Your Love List
Start and share a love list and you could win up to $1000 from the list, our treat!
1. Add your favorites by selecting, 'Save To My Love List'.
2. Sign in or create an account to start a list.
3. After you've added everything select, 'Share Your Love List'.
4. For proper entry, use #WinMyLoveList for recipient's name and firstname.lastname@example.org for recipient's email.
5. Select, 'Send Email'.
Terms And Conditions
Parker Lifestyle Group LLC.® Sweepstakes – Win Your Love List
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
1. Eligibility: The Win Your Love List sweepstakes ("Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Parker Lifestyle Group LLC. and its respective parents, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, promotion agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate families, are not eligible. For purposes of this Promotion, "immediate family" is defined as spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside in the same household. Sponsor (hereinafter defined) does not warrant that this Promotion is valid in any particular jurisdiction. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Residents of jurisdictions where this Promotion is prohibited are ineligible to enter or participate. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, residents of Rhode Island are prohibited from participating in the Promotion.
2. Sponsor and Prize Provider: Parker Lifestyle Group LLC., 234 West 39th Street, 3rd FL, New York, NY 10018.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins 1/8/18 at 12:00 AM EST and ends 1/14/18 at 11:59 PM PST (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received by 12:00 AM PST 1/15/18. Eligibility for entry into the Promotion will cease at the applicable time and date, and all entries received thereafter will be considered disqualified and will be ineligible for participation. If Sponsor does not actually receive your entry during the Promotion Period for any reason, including without limitation those specified below, or if your entry is not submitted correctly, the entry will be invalid, and you will be ineligible to participate or win. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, eligible participants may enter the Promotion by (i) creating an account with Sponsor’s website located at www.parkerny.com (the “Site”); (ii) create and add items to your “Love List” using Sponsor’s site, value not to exceed one thousand dollars ($1,000); and (iii) share your Love List using Sponsor’s site to email@example.com. The body of the message shall include the hashtag #WinMyLoveList. Failure to include this hashtag will render your entry ineligible. Limit one entry per person. No more than one person can enter. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor, and none will be returned.
5. Entry Errors: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Further, Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, including but not limited to the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture any such information, or printing or typographical errors.
6. Selection of Winner: A random drawing will be conducted on or before January 17, 2018 from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential prize winner will be notified via e-mail. Entrants are responsible for insuring that all e-mail information is up-to-date and accurate. Non-compliance with any of the rules set forth herein, including any prize notice returned as undeliverable, will result in the disqualification of the potential prize winner, and an alternate winner will be selected. The entrant initially selected as the potential winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Sponsor’s decisions as to the random drawing are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Sponsor is not responsible for, and shall not be liable for, late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Win Your Love List
Parker Lifestyle Group LLC.
234 W 39th Street, 3rd FL
New York, NY 10018
Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility qualifications of the winner.
7. Prize: One (1) winner will be awarded the items included on their Love List that was shared with Sponsor. Total approximate retail value of the Prize shall not exceed $1000. Merchandise subject to change based on availability. Specific sizes and colors may not be available. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and not redeemable for cash. The Prize is awarded AS-IS and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Acceptance of Official Rules: As a condition of entry, participants fully and unconditionally agree to these Official Rules and the terms and conditions contained herein, and to Sponsor's decisions consistent therewith, which are final and binding in all respects and in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
9. Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the person to whom the e-mail address used to enter the Promotion was registered will be deemed the winning entrant. Potential winner may be required to show proof of identification in conjunction with prize award/acceptance.
10. Substitution, Taxes: No assignment or transfer of prize will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REPORTING AND PAYMENT OF ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF PRIZE.
12. Potential Winner: Publicity. As a condition of entry, eligibility, and, if you are selected as the winner, acceptance of the prize, you grant your consent to Sponsor and its respective agents to collection, processing, use, and disclosure of your name, likeness, voice, biographical information, and any other information contained in your entry for publicity or advertising in any media or manner, without payment, consideration, notice or approval and without geographic or time limitation, except where prohibited by law. Within fourteen (14) days of receipt of written prize notification, you will be required to sign and return to Sponsor a consent and release agreement.
13. Liability: By entering and/or participating in the Promotion and/or by accepting the prize, each entrant agrees that Sponsor, as well as its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, successors, assigns, and all its advertising and promotion agencies, as well as Facebook, Inc. (collectively, “Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion to the greatest extent permitted by law. The Parties shall be held harmless for any and all injuries, losses or damages of any kind that entrant or others may incur as a consequence of entrant’s participation in the Promotion or entrant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. By entering the Promotion and/or by accepting the prize, entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Parties one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including attorneys' fees and/or experts’ fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Promotion and the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. The Parties shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize.
14. Conditions of Participants’ Conduct. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Promotion and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. In the event that the Promotion is terminated early, Sponsor will make the prize available to be won among all eligible persons who entered prior to the date of termination and notice of such action will be posted on Sponsor’s website. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out any entrant who, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINARL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the awarding of the Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Saint Louis, MO, and entrant hereby consents to the exercise of personal jurisdiction thereby; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York Law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
16. Right of Non-Participation: Pursuant to federal law, any participant has the right to notify the Sponsor that he/she does not wish to be contacted by the Sponsor regarding any future sweepstakes or contest or mailing and that Sponsor may not use any information provided to it by such participant for any purposes other than as needed for this Promotion. The Sponsor may be so notified by mail to Win Your Love List, Parker Lifestyle Group LLC., 234 West 39th Street, 3rd FL, New York, NY 10018.
17. If any provision of these Official Rules shall be held invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed deleted from these Official Rules and replaced by a valid and enforceable provision which so far as possible achieves the parties’ intent in agreeing to the original provision. The remaining provisions of these Official Rules shall continue in full force and effect.