Mother's Day Giveaway
Enter for your chance to win matching Parker dresses for you and your daughter(s).
2. Head over to Janene's post for entry details.
Terms And Conditions
Parker Lifestyle Group LLC.® Sweepstakes – #ParkerNY x Janene Crossley Mother’s Day Sweeps
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE #PARKERNY STAY OR AWAY SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
2. ELIGIBILITY: #ParkerNY x Janene Crossley Mother’s Day Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to residents of the fifty (50) United States of America or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of their time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Prize Provider, and each of the foregoing entities' licensors, affiliates, authorized designees and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development, judging or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), as well as members of such employees' immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
3. SPONSORS: The sponsors of the Sweepstakes are Parker Lifestyle, LLC ("Parker NY"), located at 234 West 39th Street, Floor 3 New York, NY 10018
4. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01am EST on Monday, May 6th 2019 and ends at 12:01am EST Sunday, May 12th 2019.
5. HOW TO ENTER: You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes by:
1. Following both @parkernewyork @janenecrossley on Instagram
2. Liking the #ParkerNY photo on @janenecrossley’s Instagram
3. Tag a friend in the comments section of the #ParkerNY photo on @janenecrossley’s Instagram
Additional entry opportunities include: (1) entry for each additional tagged friend (in separate comments), and (1) entry by sharing @janencrossley’s post in your Instagram Story and tagging @janenecrossley and @parkernewyork.
Entries must be received before the End Date.
Sponsor is the official time keeper for the Sweepstakes. All entry information and materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Except as otherwise specified in these Official Rules, personal information collected in connection with the Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with the online privacy policies available at www.parkerny.com as applicable.
6. PRIZES: There is (1) prize available. The May 12th Prize winner will receive one (1) Parker NY Betty Dress and (1) Parker NY Betty Dress or Mini Betty Dress for daughter(s). No cash alternative or substitution of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes of comparable value, in whole or in part, for any reason. THE WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING PRIZES; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
7. ODDS: Many will enter, only one (1) will win prize. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor from among all eligible entries on or around Sunday, May 12th 2019. All results of the selection are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
9. NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify potential winner will be made using Instagram messenger to the account used to enter. Sponsor is not responsible for Instagram messenger, e-mail, telephone or other communication problems of any kind. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within three (3) days of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
10. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: As a condition of entry, you grant Sponsor and its agents permission to use your name, likeness, voice, and biographical information for publicity or advertising in any manner, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval and without geographic or time limitation.
You agree that Sponsor, Facebook and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies and all their advertising and promotion agencies will have no liabilities whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes and you shall hold them harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that you or others may suffer as a consequence of your participation in the Sweepstakes or your acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. In the event that the Sweepstakes is terminated early, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award prizes in a random drawing from among eligible entries received prior to the date of termination. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual and may lock out any entrant who, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes, who acts in violation of these Official Rules including acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or has questionable eligibility or is other ineligible to enter.
WARNING: Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. New York law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.