- what personal information of yours is collected from you through Parker’s website,
- the organization collecting the information,
- how the information is used,
- with whom the information may be shared,
- what choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information,
- the kind of procedures we employ in an effort to hinder the unauthorized access, deletion, alteration, use or disclosure of information you provide to Parker, and
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information you provide to us.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling (888) 489-8911.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy applies to Parker's treatment of personal information that Parker collects through Parker's website and when you use Parker's services. Personal information means information that allows someone to identify or contact you. The policy does not apply to practices of companies whose websites may be linked to Parker. For access to the privacy policies of such linked websites, please refer to the information provided by such websites.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Parker collects personal information when you request information from Parker. On some occasions, Parker may ask for your name, email address, zip code and personal information concerning your interests, occupation, gender and other demographic information. Parker also receives and records information from server logs from your browser including cookie information relating to pages requested.
No person is required to provide us with the personal information we request. If you do not wish to provide such information, you are free not to do so. Your provision of requested information to us through Parker’s website or other means is presumed by us to be voluntary and with your consent to the uses described herein. If after submitting personal information to us, you wish to "opt-out," please contact us as noted above and we will remove your information from our database as set forth below in the section titled "Managing Your Information." Please know that such a decision will not stop advertising or content that is generated prior to the time when we can accomplish the removal of your information.
Depending on the information you provide to us, Parker and its affiliate(s) may use the information you provide to us to:
- Customize advertising and content that we present to you
- Contact you concerning specials and new products
- Send you text messages
- Enhance our product offerings and website
- Monitor website functionality
- Accomplish account functionality
- Provide support or information that you request
- Facilitate orders
Parker will not give, sell, or rent your personally identifiable information to any third party except when:
- You have opted-in to such sharing or have been given an opportunity to "opt out" of sharing the information and have declined to exercise that right within the time period provided;
- Parker must share the information in order to provide a product or service that you have requested, in which case we will demand that any third party we use to fulfill your order agree that it does not have the right to use the personally identifiable information other than to fulfill your request; or
- Parker is required to respond to subpoena, court orders or other legal process requiring such disclosure.
MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
Parker employs reasonable measures to maintain all personally identifiable information provided by you on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment in an effort to hinder unauthorized access, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of such information. Parker utilizes secure socket layer encryption technology and firewall network protection to protect personally identifiable information that is transmitted to Parker’s e-commerce websites. Unfortunately, the nature of the Internet is such that information may be transmitted over networks without appropriate security measures and may be accessed, deleted, altered, used or disclosed by unauthorized persons.
CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY
Parker may make modifications or amendments to this policy from time to time. In the event that such changes alter how Parker gathers, processes, uses or discloses your personally identifiable information, Parker will post such changes on our website. ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE BY YOU AFTER NOTICE OF REVISIONS OR ADDITIONS TO THESE TERMS SHALL CONSTITUTE AND BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH REVISIONS OR ADDITIONS.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
This website is a general audience website, and is not intended for use by children. We do not intend to collect personal information for anyone who is under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you should use this website only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian. You should not provide any personal information to Parker. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosures of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
Parker Lifestyle, LLC
c/o Rebecca Taylor, Inc.
307 West 36th Street
NY, NY 10018