- what personal information of yours is collected from you through Parker’s website,
- the organization collecting the information,
- how the information is used,
- with whom the information may be shared,
- what choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information,
- the kind of procedures we employ in an effort to hinder the unauthorized access, deletion, alteration, use or disclosure of information you provide to Parker, and
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information you provide to us.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy applies to Parker's treatment of personal information that Parker collects through any website created or maintained by Parker and when you use Parker's services. Personal information means information that identifies an individual or relates to an identified individual.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Parker collects personal information when you request information from or submit information to Parker. On some occasions, you may provide personal information, such as your name, email address, zip code and personal information concerning your interests, occupation, gender and other demographic information. Parker also receives and records information from server logs from your browser including cookie information relating to pages requested.
No person is required to provide us with the personal information we request. If you do not wish to provide such information, you are free not to do so. Your provision of requested information to us through Parker’s website or other means is presumed by us to be voluntary and with your consent to the uses described herein. If after submitting personal information to us, you wish to "opt-out," please contact us as noted below and we will remove your information from our database as set forth below in the section titled "Managing Your Information." Please know that such a decision will not stop advertising or content that is generated prior to the time when we can accomplish the removal of your information.
Depending on the information provided to us, Parker and its affiliate(s) may use the information you provide to us to:
- Customize advertising and content that we present to you
- Contact you concerning specials and new products
- To offer you services related to our products
- Send you text messages and push notifications
- Send you catalogs
- Enhance our product offerings and website
- Monitor website functionality
- Conduct research and analysis of website use
- Accomplish account functionality
- Provide support or information that you request
- Facilitate orders
- Subsidiaries and Acquisitions – We may share your personal information with our corporate subsidiaries and divisions (e.g., affiliates, parent company, sister companies, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If Parker is involved in a reorganization, merger, sale, assignment, or other disposition of all or a portion of our business, assets or shares, we may share your personal information with any involved company.
- Disclosures without Consent – We may disclose personal information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your personal information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our Terms & Conditions, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third-party intermediary.
- Service Providers – We may share your personal information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, plan or facilitate events, conduct surveys, provide technical support, or sending marketing, promotions, and communications related to our business, payment processing, and offering services related to our products.
- Public Forums – Our website may provide you with the opportunity to post comments or reviews in a public forum. If you decide to submit information at these locations, that information may be publicly available.
MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
Parker employs reasonable measures to maintain all personal information provided by you on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment in an effort to hinder unauthorized access, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of such information. Parker utilizes secure socket layer encryption technology and firewall network protection to protect personal information that is transmitted to Parker’s e-commerce websites. Unfortunately, the nature of the Internet is such that information may be transmitted over networks without appropriate security measures and may be accessed, deleted, altered, used or disclosed by unauthorized persons.
CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
This website is a general audience website, and is not intended for use by children. We do not intend to collect personal information for anyone who is under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you should use this website only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian. You should not provide any personal information to Parker. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosures of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the address below.
Parker Lifestyle, LLC
c/o Rebecca Taylor, Inc.
307 West 36th Street
NY, NY 10018